Our DP Offshore Support Vessel ‘LEV TWISTER’ is a Multi-Function Vessel which was previously in service in the Norwegian Oil & Gas Industry.
Built in 1984 on the Norwegian shipyard Th. Hellesøy Shipsbyggeri A/S, Løfallstrand she was used for jobs like e.g. anchor handling, supply and as Emergency Response & Rescue Vessel. Because of her extraordinary reliability she was in charter for the same energy company for more than 30 years under the name of “Viking Queen” and later “Ocean King”.
LEV TWISTER was purchased by the INNOVEN group in April 2017 and transferred from Bergen, Norway to Bremerhaven.
The vessel was in a very good condition as it was always operational and laid up only for a short time before transfer. Therefore integration in the INNOVEN Marine fleet was smooth and fast. Docking and class renewal have been performed in summer 2017. Upgrade to INNOVEN standard is underway.
Today LEV TWISTER is fully operational and certified by Lloyds Register. With the vessels high level of redundant equipment like e.g. four main engines, LEV TWISTER is one of the strongest and reliable Multi-Functional Offshore Support Units in the Renewable Energy Sector.
The vessel is ideally suited and can be the best choice for the following jobs in offshore wind farms:
- ROV operations
- Supply and Cargo
- Seismic and geophysical Surveys
- Accommodation for diving and service operations
- Bubble curtain
- EERV duties with
- fire fighting 2x 3.000 m3/h (throw:130m height / 160m wide)
- oil recovery
- emergency towing
LEV TWISTER is equipped with a work boat and a fast rescue boat.
- Offshore Pax/Technicians: 12 + possible extension
- Max. sea voyage without port-call: 4 - 6 weeks depending on number of persons on board
- Internet, e-mail and SAT-TV on board
- Decks crane 5.5 t SWL
- Bollard pull / Towing winch: 140 to
- Two tugger deck winches: 10 t SWL each
- Working deck: 600 m2
- 1.400 t deck load at 6 t / m2
- Oil recovery equipment
- Supply of high quality organic food
- Transit speed: 12 – 16 knots